IN RENT A CAR
Rental terms and conditions
Terms and conditions 1
The rented vehicle can be driven by any person:
- who has held a full valid ID / passport,
- who has held a full valid driving licence for a minimum of 2 years and
- who is 21 years old.
Terms and conditions 2
Rented vehicle WILL NOT be used for:
- for the carriage of passengers or property for hire or reward,
- for racing, speed testing, driving instructions,
- to propel or tow any other vehicle or trailer,
- under the influence of alcohol, hallucinatory drugs, narcotics or barbiturates,
- outside of highways or road serviced by federal state or provincial governments and
- for any illegal purpose.
Terms and conditions 3
Delivery and return:
- The Costumer undertakes to return the vehicle with all the vehicle documents, keys, tyres, tools, audio equipment and other accessories in the same condition as when recieved to the place and on date set down overleaf.
- If special cleaning is required for whatever reason, IN rent a car, will make a separate charge to cover the cost of any cleaning and/or repair work required.
Terms and conditions 4
Prolongation of rental:
- In the event that the Costumer requires a vehicle longer period than the agreed period, the Costumer must notify IN rent a car at least 24 hours prior to termination of agreed rental period.
Terms and conditions 5
All vehicles are supplied with a full tank of fuel. The Costumer is liable for the cost of fuel from the time it leaves the company’s branch until such time as it is returned to a company’s branch. The Costumer have to return the vehicle with a tank full of fuel. Otherwise the cost of fuel will be charged.
Terms and conditions 6
The Costumer acknowledges that any property placed within the vehicle is there at their own risk and IN rent a car has no responsibility for such property.
Terms and conditions 7
Vehicle insurance does not cover:
- tyres damage,
- damage to the underside, clutch, gear box, inside of the vehicle and windshield due to drivers carelessness,
- damage to engine due to lack of oil or filling the vehicle with a wrong fuel or careless driving and
- damage caused by an unauthorised driver.
Terms and conditions 8
- Costumer is responsible for traffic violations, parking tickets (made during his rental period ), also after his rental period.